Please provide information such as Grammarian PRO/PRO2/PRO3 version number, computer type, macOS X system version, and other important info.
1. Provide a screenshot if the issue is difficult to describe. You can do this by holding Command-shift-3 or Command-shift-4 and click on a window will take a snapshot the window that you click.
2. Please provide any pertinent information. Different Mac OS X versions and different Grammarian versions may yield different solutions. We will not do a query session to get the information from you.
3. Provide a crash log if you are reporting a crash. You can get this by running the Console app in your Applications folder. On the left side of the Console window, you can find the crash logs under Files/CrashReporter. Copy/paste from the listed Grammarian report. Crashes are usually rare and are usually reported by others. We could possibly have a solution for you by email.
Please explain exactly what you know. Screenshots (Command-shift-3 or Command-shift-4 ) help.
Please Note. Tech Support cannot respond to these topics:
1. We do not have phone support capability.
2. Sales of product activation codes or serial numbers are final once an activation code is issued. Further information.