1. SPELLING, GRAMMAR, DICTIONARY, THESAURUS,
AUTOCORRECT, and AUTOTYPE universally in every application.
2. Universal Interactive Checking (check-as-you-type) with auto-show spelling and grammar check and universal batch spelling and grammar check
3. Contextual SPELLING checking uses Thematics technology conjointly with the grammar parse engine for error checking and
suggestions, over 220,000 words internal metaphonic spelling dictionary, checks homophone spelling in context (a first) and uses phonetic, typographic, and variant phrases
for suggestions, provides matching in-context parts-of-speech suggestions. Simultaneous multilingual spell check with additional free language
4. GRAMMAR - phrase usage check, grammar check, and punctuation check with the most comprehensive commercial grammar parsing engine ever
Check for dangling modifiers, subject verb agreement, squinting modifiers, comma splices, homophones, and more. Core engine uses Thematics technology.
5. DICTIONARY/THESAURUS - integrated dictionary/thesaurus lookup to grammar/spell document checking with over 400,000 word
parts of speech with noun plurals and verb conjugation forms. The Dictionary and Thesaurus become an integrated assistant for
document spelling and grammar checking.
6. AUTOCORRECT - over 40,000 words, interactive AutoCorrect automatically corrects spelling mistakes as you type. AutoCorrect
Two initial capital letters, proper nouns, smart quotes, and hyphens to em and en dashes.
7. AUTOTYPE with styles- interactive styled-text AutoType feature automatically types your commonly used phrases with font styles,
colors, and date/time stamps. Multiple on-the-fly switchable AutoType dictionaries.
8. Educational reference assistant: shows error explanation, parts of speech, linear sentence diagraming, or word frequency.
9. View and select any error in a spelling/grammar document check. A document error view drawer provides underlined in-context errors
so that you can click on any error to correct it.
10. Interactive sounds for spelling, grammar, AutoCorrect, and AutoType. Interactive windows autofade™ after a
predetermined count of words.
11. Preferences setup for keyboard shortcuts, Writing Rules location, interactive sounds, window, and Dock settings.
12. Statistics analysis - readability, reading ease, human interest ratings. View and compare any sentence in relation to other sentences. Quickly find the longest or shortest sentences, hardest-to-read or easiest-to-read sentences, and most or least interesting sentences.
13. Built into every application - Universal menu with separate on-the-fly switchable Current Writing Style, Spelling dictionaries, and interactive
application preference settings.
14. Lockable authentication settings for all Writing Rules and Preference settings for the classroom setting.
15. Features are available from the OS X Dock.
16. Option to eliminate the Grammarian Dock menu and transform Grammarian PRO2 X into a background
17. Automarkup - Automatically scans the document and marks all errors in an easy-to-reference markup style.