Please provide information such as Grammarian PRO-PRO2 version number, computer type, Mac OS X system version, and other important info.
1. Provide a screenshot if the issue is difficult to describe. You can do this by holding Command-shift-3 or Command-shift-4 and click on a window will take a snapshot the window that you click.
2. Please provide any pertinent information. Different Mac OS X versions and different Grammarian versions may yield different solutions. We will not do a query session to get the information from you.
3. Provide a crash log if you are reporting a crash. You can get this by running the Console app in your Applications folder. On the left side of the Console window, you can find the crash logs under Files/CrashReporter. Copy/paste from the listed Grammarian report. Crashes are usually rare and are usually reported by others. We could possibly have a solution for you by email.
The information that you provide is all we can go on. Saying "My program doesn't work" doesn't help convey the issue. Pease explain exactly what you know. Screenshots (Command-shift-3 or Command-shift-4 ) are worth a thousand words.
Please Note. Tech Support cannot respond to these topics:
1. We do not have phone support capability.
2. Sales of product activation codes or serial numbers are final once an activation code is issued.