Grammarian PRO2 General Fixes
1. Fixed: Grammarian PRO2 Document Check Window interface display issues.
2. Fixed: All previous Personal Phrases were lowercase replacements. Grammarian PRO2 now preserves the case of replacement phrases such as: camera roll --> Camera Roll.
3. Grammarian PRO2's Input Menu Submenus are back! A workaround a Sierra menu issue for Grammarian PRO2's Input Menu Grammar Writing Style/Spelling/AutoType submenus (debugged on macOS 10.12.4 developer beta).
4. Speed Improvements:
1. Fixed: Input Menu slowdown stalls on Sierra.
2. New faster direct Grammarian PRO2 Input Menu/app communication bridge.
3. Faster AutoCorrect and AutoType expansion.
4. Input Menu and Pencil menu submenu items now populate only when file changes occur (dictionaries added and removed) and not during keyboard typing.
5. Reduced calls to the host app that obtain the position of cursor. Some third-party host apps do not handle this call efficiently (thereby slowing typing).
6. Speed up Grammarian PRO2 initial installation.
7. Eliminated startup Interactive Checking lag.
8. Faster Interactive Check typing algorithm.
9. Load and compile global menus at startup instead of during menu display.
5. Added functionality of Grammarian PRO2 launching in background behind other apps and maintaining the original order.
6. Fixed: Activation exceeded error messages when reactivating the same computer from the online activation database.
7. Fixed: Crash on Statistics Analysis-Passive Sentences
8. Input Menu checkmark menu icon is now back.
9. Many other general bug fixes.